- Information collected and how it is used
- Direct marketing and how you can manage your preferences
- Cookies, similar sites and third-party services
- How we use Personal Information
- The legal basis for using your Personal Information
- How we protect and store your information
- Use by children
- Your rights
- Important Additional Privacy Information for California Residents
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS USED
- 1.1 Personal Information We collect information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort allow the identification of an individual, or may be sensitive in nature (“Personal Information“) when you:
register with or use our website or one of our Products;
use our free tools either to try our Products or consult with a member of our sales team; or
- commence direct communications with us either in relation to a query or complaint. We will ask you to provide certain Personal Information if you choose to create a Cboomarank account or use our services. This may include your name, personal and work email, work or home address, employer, payment information, and phone number. We collect this information, only if voluntarily provided by you, in order to create and authenticate your account and provide you access to our Products and services. Where you try to consult with a member of our sales team, we will also collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide about your work and your company. We also collect Personal Information when you commence direct communications via our website enquiry form, by telephone or writing to us. When you commence direct communications with us, we may retain such communications and the accompanying Personal Information in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
2. DIRECT MARKETING AND HOW YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR PREFERENCESWe may use your Personal Information, voluntarily provided by you in the circumstances described herein, to let you know about our Products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. In all cases, we will respect your preferences for how you would like us to manage such marketing activity with you. To protect privacy rights and to ensure you have control over how we manage marketing activities with you:
- 2.1 we will take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level and only send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you;
- 2.2 you can ask us to stop direct marketing at any time – you can ask us to stop sending email marketing, by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link you will find on all the email marketing messages we send you. Alternatively, you can contact us. Please specify whether you would like us to stop all forms of marketing or just a particular type (e.g., email); and
- 2.3 you can change the way your browser manages cookies, which may be used to deliver online advertising, by following the settings on your browser as explained below in the “Cookies, Similar Sites and Third Party Services” section. We recommend you routinely review the privacy policies and preference settings that are available to you on any social media platforms you use, as well as your preferences within your Cboomarank account.
3. COOKIES, SIMILAR SITES, AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- 3.2 Opt-Out Option Please note that your browser enables you to disable all cookies (if you do not know how to do this, check out the “Help” file of your browser), however, this may interfere with your use of our website or other internet websites. In order to disable cookies or otherwise adjust your cookies preferences, please adjust the settings on your browser. Please note that if you disable certain cookies on your browser, some parts of our Services may not fully work or may otherwise be limited or affected. If you use a new computer, upgrade or change web browsers or take any action which results in the deletion of the “opt out” cookie, you will need to perform this opt-out process again upon any such change.